Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 28 May 2011

Paper shoe from Miranda.......

Hello dear crafters,

Today I like you to show my version of the paper shoe. My other teamies created also very beautiful shoes....... take a look at their blogs.
You can download a template of the shoe for free at the CB website.

I made this shoe from craftpaper and use of the beautiful sheet from CB paisley Elephant. I stamped with brown ink and added some gold embossing and a white pencil for some accents. It has a eastern look...... hope to have inspired you. Enjoy the paper shoe journey!

Greetz, Miranda




5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Miranda and who wouldn't want to own a beautiful pair of shoes just like it. I love the way you use Kraft paper and highlight the gorgeous intricate design.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful shoe and this one has chocolate too - really good idea. I like your use of Kraft and the design you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely exotic shoe Miranda, and I like the shape of the front very much. The Chocolate inside makes a lovely treat for someone. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shoe , especially like the shape at the front and the chocolate would make it a special gift . Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. This is a beautiful shoe. Such a clever use of the stamp. The pearls are lovely finishing touch. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!