Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 1 July 2012

Fly Away with Me by Debbie

This card was a combination effort from my daughter and myself. I knew what I wanted to do with the Penny Farthing stamp but couldn't come up with the wording I wanted. The sentiment was done using Word on the computer and trimmed to size. I cut a cloud shape from masking tape and shaded with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink then removed the masks.
I stamped the Penny Farthing with Memento Black and added a little colour to the wings. There are lots of new and exciting cards coming up from the Team. Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Love it Debbie , that bike is such fun.
    Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so funny & I love your placement with the clouds - the sentiment just fits perfectly within the shape , that must have taken some working out.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really neat! I've never heard of a Penny Farthing. Isn't that money? Love the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Debbie, and well done to you and DD for coming up with such a great sentiment! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!