Pin It button on image hover

Friday 27 July 2012

Little Note Cards

A friend recently asked me to make her some notecards, so I did,
and these are a few of them.  I used the Dusky Damask stamp set. 


The floral border is the stamp I used from the Chocolate Baroque set,
carried over to the outside edge of the envelope.



This stamp above is so "spring-timey"!   I added a few flowers punched
out that matched the shape of the flowers in the stamp.


This one is my favorite!  Black, white and red are so striking together! 
Above, I stamped the image onto red dotted cardstock,
then mounted it on a mat of black.
With the addition of a few little rhinestones, this card said, "Chocolate Bling"!


Even the envelope is beautiful! 

6 comments:

  1. Ohh Clare these are fabby :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare your note lets are gorgeous I bet your friend was delighted

    Just been catching up on all the posts I missed while I was away and they are all fantastic

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - definitely the red, black & white is my favourite> I do love the way you chose punched flowers to match those in the stamps though.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, carrying it over to the envelopes is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love these, and what a fab envelope as well.

    Valx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!