Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Christmas Gifts by Debbie

I'm sure when we all know the feeling that when we have new stamps ideas flow, well I knew these stamps would really work well with bright colours.
I coloured the parcels with a mix of Copics and Flexmarkers, cut out and matted onto silver mirri card then trimmed around it.
For the background I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink with the snowflake (mistletoe) from the Gift of Christmas Stamps. A gem was added to the centre of the flakes and to finish I put on the sentiment. Thanks for visiting. Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Waw, what a beautifull card, I love thje colours and the image!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are quite spectacular with the bright colours & I love that background. the dimension & the additional gems just bring the hole to life.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this the bright colours are fab

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the presentstamp you made a beautiful card out of it!!
    greetings
    Anita
    http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!