Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 5 January 2013

Blue Roses - Why Not ? (by Shirley)

Hello everyone & Happy New Year !

I have another card from the beautiful January stamp of the month set - Rose & Thistle.     I know the roses & leaves are an unusual colour, but Why Not?


I created this card with Dylusions Inks, Bleach and the Flower Sprig & Roses from the  Rose & Thistle set.      The quote is from the Words of Inspiration set that is currently on special !

For the details on how I created this card, please click here to visit my Blog.

Thanks for your visit & have a great day !
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. I like! Great use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde die Farben einfach Klasse!!! Die Karte leuchtet richtig schön, da bekommt man Lust auf den Frühling.
    Liebe Grüße
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layered background has made me really think & those colours are just amazing. We often see blue roses at the Florist or Supermarket. Rather special actually The contrasting black against the purple & aqua is especially lovely when accented by your silver butterflies..
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those colors really compliment each other, and the way you've colored the roses is outstanding! I used to have purple roses in my yard when I lived in New Mexico. I've seen black tulips, but never blue roses, but as you said, "Why Not?" Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!