Pin It button on image hover

Friday 25 November 2016

holly script

A very easy card from me this time, using one of the older sets, holly script.
I had a play with some old mica powders and the soft form relief paste this time. I dusted the stamp with red and green mica powders on the berries and leaves before covering it with the silver relief paste and leaving it to set.
Once dry, I carefully peeled it off and mounted it onto a piece of black card, then onto a 15x15cm white card blank. I was pleased that the mica powders are firmly held by the the paste, and don't rub off.

Everyone has been having fun this month, so keep checking to see what goodies are coming up

Veronica

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get some of this soft relief paste as it work beautifully for this technique and the black background really makes it pop Veronica. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card with that paste, great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!