Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 26 August 2017

Flowers, flowers everywhere by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies. I'm back with my second post of the month featuring the wonderful Floral stamps that were on Honchanda last month, such wonderful designs, I'm so lucky to be in a position to showcase them.

My first creation is a small canvas that I'd stuck a journal page which had been heat embossed and coloured using Water Soluble Crayons.

My second creation is heat embossed in white onto Water Colour card, I wet the image carefully and just allowed the ink from some Water Colour Markers to merge.



Using the Small Corner and Archival Inkpad to create this pretty pattern.




Thank you so much for visiting, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

8 comments:

  1. Great collection, I do like the third one, beautiful intricate design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe.. they are all lovely but that second card is SOMETHING ELSE !!!! Smashing stuff! E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards Zoe, all beautifully designed and coloured, especially the hanging flower, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three very pretty cards Zoe and such different designs. The last is gorgeous with the small corners arranged in that interesting pattern, and then the second watercoloured card in those lovely soft colours. The first has much darker colours and the water soluble crayons really pack a punch. I adore that purple and pink. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all. The hanging flowers is my favourite. Thank you for inspiring me with your lovely work.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!