Pin It button on image hover

Monday 4 September 2017

Floral Beauties (by Julie)

Hello, today I have two pretty floral cards to show you. These stamps are so easy to work with and make beautiful cards completely by themselves. 


My first card is stamped with Harlequin Bouquet. I started by stamping the design in the centre of the card and colouring with Magic Pencils. To create the faded background, I inked up the Harlequin Bouquet with a very pale brown dye ink and stamped around the coloured image, before adding Distress inks over the top. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Loving Sentiments.


My second card is stamped with Flora Musica and made in a similar way to my first, however this time I stamped the main floral image onto separate card and cut out using a die cutting machine and an oval die, which I then mounted onto blue card.
The base card was stamped with Flora Musica and a very pale blue dye ink pad. I inked the edges with Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink and finished off with a sentiment from Loving Sentiments

Thanks for stopping by and please pop back very soon for more Design Team inspiration.

Julie xx

6 comments:

  1. These two are beautiful, like how you used the same stamp to create the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so beautiful in those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two really pretty cards Julie and I adore both of the colour combinations, and what a great idea to use the same stamp on each of the cards to make an interesting background. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!